Sent to members 07/31/2013
Welcome to Information Executive (IE), the e-newsletter by and for AITP Members! See the latest news from the Association, Regions, and Chapters. Read interesting feature articles of interest to all IT Professionals and Students.
Information Executive issues contain links to articles that have been published at the association's web site. We will periodically bundle links to recent articles and send them to you as an issue of this e-Newsletter.
This issue and past Issues of Information Executive can be found at: http://www.aitp.org/?page=PastIssuesInfoExec. This page can be found via the "AITP In the News" link in the left navigation rail.
All IE articles are available at the AITP web portal, http://www.aitp.org/:
- In the right rail, see the "Latest News” box. It features the most recent three articles.
- Click on "More” in the "Latest News” box to find the News Page (http://www.aitp.org/news/), where you can see the latest five articles of each IE section (association, chapters, regions, features, etc.).
- Each section has a "More” link to take you to a page with all articles for that section.
- There is also a drop down box at the top of the news page where you can select a section.
Do you want to be notified immediately of new IE articles, instead of waiting for an IE issue to be emailed to you? The News pages are RSS enabled. Set up your RSS feed today.
Do you like a particular article? Have questions? Please add a comment. See the "add comment” link at the end of each article.
Do you have new, exciting information to tell your fellow AITP members – either about the Information Technology you work with, or about how your chapter or region achieved success? We encourage you to submit an article to IEeditor@aitp.org. See the "Submit IE” page (http://www.aitp.org/?page=SubmitIE) for details and rules.
In this issue of Information Executive:
Foundation for Information Technology Education News
- Dr. Alan Zimmerman's Weekly Tips to help you and your organization succeed
- More Dr. Zimmerman articles are available at the Information Executive Feature page: http://www.aitp.org/news/?id=3963
We appreciate your feedback about Information Executive. Please use the "Contact Us” link at the AITP web site, http://www.aitp.org/general/?type=CONTACT, to let us know how we can improve Information Executive for you.