AITP National Collegiate Conference and Career Fair®
*Last updated on Jan 16 2016*
Fees must be received by AITP HQs by 3/21/2016 otherwise you LOSE the early bird registration discount
Conference Registration NOW open - Register by 3/18/216 and save $
1. ALL student attendees are strongly encouraged to have either already joined AITP as a student member or renewed their student membership (so as to be a member through 4/30/2016) for $30 at www.aitp.org PRIOR to registering for the conference. This makes things considerably easier as you will already know or have the member ID and/or the email address associated with the student membership. You can always bundle or include the student membership fee if you wish (refer to item #4 below).
2. All Faculty attendees must have a current AITP professional membership in force for the conference as directed by the AITP association officers. There ARE Faculty adviser AITP membership discounts available and there is an application process (click the link) but it is limited to one faculty adviser per student chapter.
3. Register Individuals Groups in the NEW Batch Mode (just click REGISTER on the left) and the email address/password is ONLY for after you have registered to modify your registration data and/or add contest events/teams/team members!
4. You NEED to know the member ID or member email address for each "member" registrant as the member ID or correct email address will be used to verify membership. You can also register students and bundle the $30 AITP student membership fees at the same time.
5. Once registered, anyone from the same school can view/add/change/adjust contest events and team members up until that contest's check-in time!
6. There are FAQ's, a Help Desk and a Contact Us link/page for additional information on the NCC Registration site.
7. Note: By registering for the AITP National Collegiate Conference & Career Fair® - you agree to allow your contact information to be shared with the event sponsors and exhibitors for recruiting purposes only.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
CONFERENCE FORCE MAJEURE
SUGGESTED CONFERENCE ATTIRE
Remember, our conference keynoters, breakout speakers and exhibitors want to be impressed by AITP and likewise, you want to impress them as well, especially if you are seeking information and/or opportunities from the career fair exhibitors. In other words, dress to impress but don't dress to "depress or shock". However, "comfortable and acceptable" attire is encouraged for the contest events which are held at the conference hotel. After all, we want you to be comfortable as you go for the winner circle at this year's conference but you also want to look sharp when we take your "winner picture" at the banquet too!
CONFERENCE BEHAVIOR AND ATTITUDE
TIPPING FOR SERVICES