Bringing value to the IT profession, the AITP Members Summit is an annual educational event hosted by AITP for all IT professionals, members and non-members. IT Professionals nationwide will come together to learn the latest in technology, the current state and future of the industry, and how to further careers in the new IT business profession.
During this two day summit, attendees enjoy:
- Expert industry and thought leaders as keynote speakers
- Educational sessions on technology and how it can drive business value
- Professional development sessions on leadership skill sets required for today and tomorrow’s IT business professional roles.
- Collaboration sessions to share information with fellow IT professionals.
- Technology Expo.
- Networking opportunities to build lifelong friendships.
- And much more...
2011 AITP Member Summit – Speaker Presentations
|Unveiling the New AITP Web Presence
Bill Fly & Mark Gilfand, AITP Online Services Team
|The Future of IT - 2011 and Beyond
Shawn Murray, Microsoft
IT Employment and Compensation
Travis Webb, Robert Half Technology
|A Blueprint for a Smarter Data Center
Bret Lehman, IBM
|Social Media: Tools You Must Use
Andrew Hazen, Prime Visibility
Leverage Your Communication Style: Connect with More Strategic, Impactful Results!
Monica Brunaccini, CIO Executive Council
Blain Barton, Microsoft
|Fruits, Vegetables & Leadership
Jeff Main, Air Wisconsin
|Creating a Business Savvy Organization
|2011 Annual Meeting of the Members