"Character, I learned, is far more important than technical knowledge. You want people who fit in with the culture of the company." -Margot Fraser, founder, Birkenstock
Our Guiding Principles reflect AITP’s beliefs about your role as a member and the impact we want AITP to have in the IT profession.
- We aspire to be better leaders, better people.
- We excel through honesty.
- We treat others with respect.
- We demand ethical behavior of ourselves.
- We encourage out of the box thinking.
- We lead with confidence and inspire team members to achieve success.
- We don’t let fear of change paralyze us in reaching our goals.
- We are fiscally responsible.
- We take ownership in everything we do.
- We have fun.