Region 5 Fall 2013 Conference
October 10 - 11, 2013
The Chateau, Bloomington, IL
Hosted by the Twin City Chapter
The Twin City Chapter will host the 2013 Fall Region 5 Conference, October 10-11, 2013 at the Chateau, in Bloomington, IL.
Registration is now Open
http://www.twincityaitp.org/region5 for details and to register.
Listen to this September 16th Podcast:
- The Chateau
- 1601 Jumer Drive, Bloomington, IL 61704
- Phone (309) 662-2020
- Hotel Rates - $89 (single), $99 (Double)
- Reservation Block Code is "AITP"
- Reservation Rate has been extended until Sept. 25, 2013
Business Success Through IT will be the theme for this conference. Education sessions will start Thursday morning October 10 and run through late afternoon. There will be both Technical and Soft skills sessions. The banquet dinner Thursday night, where an iPad mini as well as other prizes will be given away, will be followed by an entertainment and networking event.
- Use of Data Analytics
- Mobile app usage by Law Enforcement
- Team Work Lesson's Learned from the court - Illinois State University Head Women's Basketball Coach
- Using Social Media to Advance Your Career
- Much More!!!
On Friday, Region 5 will hold its Board of Directors meeting followed by a Chapter Leaders Workshop.
More Details and Registration:
- Conference Cost:
- $40 for Professional AITP Members
- $25 for Student AITP Members
- $50 for Non-Members
- Includes all educational sessions on Thursday Oct 10, banquet dinner, and evening entertainment.
- Also includes opportunity for members to attend Friday morning's Region 5 Board Meeting and Chapter Leaders Workshop.
- Registration deadline is October 4.
- Click here for a conference flyer.
Gold, Silver, Bronze and other Sponsorship opportunities available: