Join AITP   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
General Discussion
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Introduction/Icebreaker 0 C. Hogan After our annual "State of the Chapter" meeting last night (8/25/16), I am excited at the wealth of opportunities that AITP St. Louis has to offer.  I was encouraged to see both youth and wisdom in the room and am eager to develop some new relationships while providing valued insight to my fellow members.  Donna mentioned the chapter forum as a place where members could share ideas of any kind and I thought it would be good to have a post that old and new members can use to introduce themselves to the chapter.  I hope that others will follow suit and help break the ice.  Where are you from? What are your interests in Information Technology? What experiences have you had that would help benefit our students and professionals? Excited to get to know you all!
by C. Hogan
Friday, August 26, 2016

Stay connected with AITP!

Copyright © 2011-2016 Association of Information Technology Professionals, All Rights Reserved.
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
AITP Headquarters, 1120 Route 73, Ste. 200, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-5113
Phone: 1.800.224.9371 or 856.380.6910 · Fax: 856.439.0525 · Email: aitp_hq@aitp.org

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership.com®  ::  Legal