Join AITP   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
General Discussion
Group Home Group Home
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Introductions 0 B. Him I figure it would be nice to have a thread for introductions and especially considering our different locations and for new members of our region. I've added some things that I think would be helpful for anyone seeking out advice particular area of studies/expertise. I guess I'll start off, feel free to add more to potential things to talk about. Name: Brandon University: Drexel University Location: Philadelphia, PA Study: Information Technology with a interest in Web Development Experiences:  1 Year - Web Designer at University of Pennsylvania 1/2 Year - Self-Employed Freelance Web Designer/Developer **Interning at URBN/Anthropologie as a Front-end Developer upcoming Spring/Summer Term Areas you would like to learn more about: Severs, Database Management, Web Development Coolest thing you've done in relation to my field: I joined a hackathon just because I saw a poster hanging on the wall of our school. At the time I had barely any coding experience, only web 1.0 experience from high school, but I figured it would be neat. It was one of the most rewarding and thrilling experiences, completely full of despair, frustration, sleep deprivation, and free pizza. At the end, we were runner-ups, placing top 5-6 ish out of 31 teams, winning one out of the 6 potential awards. Most exciting technology I'm looking forward to:  Wearable Technology, Digital Currency (Crypto, Etherium, & Bitcoin), Drones Nice to meet you all! Looking forward to future members of our "chapter"
by B. Him
Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Stay connected with AITP!

Copyright © 2011-2014 Association of Information Technology Professionals, All Rights Reserved.
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
AITP Headquarters, 1120 Route 73, Ste. 200, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-5113
Phone: 1.800.224.9371 or 856.380.6910 · Fax: 856.439.0525 · Email:

Association Management Software Powered by®  ::  Legal