Trident Technical College Charleston, SC Nov 2011 - Present
Information Resource Consultant II - Network Systems
Secure Mission Solutions N. Charleston, SC Jan 2011 - Nov 2011
Help Desk Technician
Trident Technical College Charleston, SC Aug 2008 – Jan 2011
IT Support Technician
Network Technician – IT Network Systems
Lab Supervisor – Network Systems
State of New Jersey Judiciary Belvidere, NJ Apr 1997 – Jun 2007
Probation Officer/Senior Probation Officer
Trident Technical College, Charleston, SC
Certificate in Computer Technology: Computer Network Technician
(Relevant coursework: CISCO Internetworking, Linux, MSCE, MSCA, A+ Hardware & Software)
• 3.857 GPA
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Newark College of Arts and Sciences, Newark, New Jersey
Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice (May 1994)
• 3.645 GPA/Graduated with honors
• Dean’s List for four semesters
Association of Information Technology Professionals Oct 2008 – Present
AITP-Charleston, Communications Director July2010 – Present
|Professional Skills and Accomplishments
• Cisco IOS 3600 and 2600 Router configuration.
• Cisco IOS 6500 Series Switch configuration.
• Protocols: TCP/IP, HSRP, PIM and IGMP.
• Multicast Troubleshooting
• Wireless Access Point Installation and Troubleshooting.
• Utilize Cisco Wireless Services.
• IP Telephone installation and Cisco Call Manager Configuration.
• Citrix XenServer and XenCenter
• Network cable installation and cable record keeping.
• Physical Layer troubleshooting including use of cable tone and tracer kit.
• Maintain LAN Hardware and hot swap Cisco blades.
• Cisco Router and Switch password recovery.
• Use of APC’s web based UPS monitoring.
• DHCP and Active Directory support, including troubleshoot organizational units.
IT Support Desk
• Support of Microsoft products: Windows 7, Windows XP Professional, Outlook, Excel, Word,
• Windows 7 migration.
• Diagnose and repair hardware, including Lexmark printers. Specific ability to disassemble and rebuild Lexmark fusers. Trained Technicians fellow Technicians on printer repair.
• Knowledge of Symantec Ghost.
• Clean Windows operating systems of viruses, spyware, and adware.
• Handle multiple calls, analyze issues, and prioritize based on severity and available resources.
• Quality customer service provided to clients via phone support and quick resolution of issue.