M.S., Systems Science (Computer Science) Expected Graduation December, 2012
Louisiana State University GPA: 3.80
M.S., Business Analytics and Business Intelligence Expected Graduation December, 2012
Louisiana State University GPA: 3.2
M. Tech., Electronics Design & Technology 2006
National Institute of Technology, Calicut, India GPA: 7.74/10
B. Tech., Electronics & Communication 2003
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, India Percentage: 74%
Graduate Assistant, School of Human Ecology, LSU, Baton Rouge, LA Aug. 2011 – till date
• Developed custom applications in Excel VBA and Java to analyze data obtained via clickers.
• Developing C#.NET and SQL Server based web applications at the LSU AgCenter to support nutritional research.
• Developed and managed SharePoint intranet sites.
• Performs data analysis using SAS Enterprise Guide and Enterprise Miner.
Lab Assistant, Computer Science Department, LSU, Baton Rouge, LA Aug. 2011 – Aug. 2011
• Assisted in teaching Java for computer science freshmen students.
Graduate Assistant, Center for Computation and Technology, LSU, Baton Rouge, LA Aug. 2009 – May 2011
• Conducted meetings to obtain specifications of memory controller designed for ParalleX Supercomputing group.
• Authored requirements specification document.
• Developed state machines and used C and C++ to test the unit’s functionality.
• Designed and managed Introduction to High Performance Computing (CSC7600) course website.
Planning Coordinator, Center for Computation and Technology, LSU, Baton Rouge, LA Aug. 2009 – Dec. 2009
• Served as planning coordinator for Dynamic Adaptive Execution Model for High Productivity Computing project sponsored by NSA.
• Involved in the development of detailed Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and project network using MS Project.
• Developed the prototype of a future application for creating daily summary reports in C#.NET.
CSC Coordinator, Center for Computation and Technology, LSU, Baton Rouge, LA Summer 2009
• Assisted in coordinating a 5-day orientation program for Computer Science freshmen.
• Coordinated to develop registration portal using PHP/MySQL.
• Also responsible for brochure design and dissemination, website design, online fee payment and email communications.
Project Trainee, Philips Research, Bangalore, India May 2005 – June 2006
• Evaluated and compared existing cache memory partitioning schemes for video applications developed for Philips System on Chips (SoCs).
• Implemented simulated annealing algorithm in C to arrive at cache partition instances with low cache miss rates.
• Coordinated with audio and video application development teams (C and C++) to identify performance bottlenecks.
• Softwares: SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Visual Studio (.NET framework), SharePoint Designer, Matlab, SAS, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Project