Get Your Money's Worth at the AITP Region 5 Conference and Annual Meeting of the Members!
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Posted by: Larry Schmitz, CCP, CMC, AITP Region 5 President
If you're looking for a way to get the maximum benefit from your investment in AITP, this is it!!
AITP Region 5 Fall Technology Conference
AITP Annual Meeting of the Members
October 10-11, 2012
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Tell me where you will find a better value than this.
- Eight education sessions on a variety of technical and management topics.
- A chance to attend the AITP Annual Meeting of the Members and learn what is going on around the association, and hear first-hand the future plans for AITP.
- A full day of vendor/sponsor exhibits.
- A great banquet meal featuring Norbert Kubilus, AITP President, talking about the Future of Information Technology and AITP's Role.
- A Chapter Leadership Workshop where chapter leaders from throughout Region 5 will share ideas on how to build your chapter, build your membership, and most importantly, keep those members once they join.
- Two nights of Region 5 Hospitality Suite where you can network with other AITP leaders from across the country.
The cost? How about $40 for AITP members? That's right. The cost for the whole shebang (including the banquet) is only $40!!
And talk about first class lodging at bargain rates. The conference rate at the Radisson Hotel is $79/ single or double and includes a full breakfast buffet at their Pine Tree Grill.
And it keeps getting better.
Want to have some fun while you are there?
The hotel, site of the conference, is physically connected to the Oneida Casino, the best Las Vegas style casino in Wisconsin.
And if that is not your thing, how about extending your stay (at conference rates two days before and one day after the conference) and visiting the infamous "frozen tundra" of Lambeau Field and the Packer Hall of Fame. Or, perhaps visit Door County (called the "Cape Cod of the Midwest") where the brilliant Fall colors should be at their peak.
Want to know more?
Go to http://new.aitp.org/. You need to act fast. Hotel room cutoff on the conference rate is Sept. 21 and the conference registration cutoff is October 1.
Come join us in Green Bay on October 10-11 and get the "best bang for your AITP dues buck".