Bounced Email Report Available to Chapter Leaders on Chapter Report Request Page
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Posted by: Elaine Miller, AITP Web Coordinator
A new resource for Chapter leaders to identify members whose email addresses are bouncing has been created. You may request a copy from email@example.com or from the Chapter Reports Request page, http://www.aitp.org/?ChaperReportRequest.
You can reach the report request by the direct link above or through the navigation menu.
First go to the Chapter Reports page, http://www.aitp.org/default.asp?page=ChapterReports. Either:
- Select Members Only from the left hand navigation menu. Then select AITP Reports. Then select Chapter Reports.
- Select AITP Leaders Only from the left hand navigation menu. Then select Manuals & Forms. Then select Chapter Reports.
Then click on the Chapter Report Request link on the Chapter Report page.
The Bounced Emails Report will be updated on a monthly basis. The Bounced Email Report identifies the Primary Chapter by Chapter ID# (called the "Primary Group Code”).
If you are unsure of your chapter ID#, you can check the Chapter Dues Guide at http://www.aitp.org/?page=ChapDuesGuide. In addition of the Chapter name and number, the Chapter Dues Guide also includes the Region # and a breakdown of the national and chapter portion of the annual dues.
Individual members can verify and change the information in their member profile by logging on the AITP website at http://www.aitp.org/. Select Manage Profile from the right hand menu under My Profile.
Under Information Settings in the Center Section of the page are two areas:
- Edit Bio allows you to review:
- your account information including username, password and email address,
- your personal information including your snail mail address and telephone,
- your professional information including your office address and telephone.
- Preferences gives you a checklist of options for the types and amounts of automated notices you will receive.
Updates and questions can also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.