New Chapter Roster Reports Available
Wednesday, December 05, 2012
Posted by: Information Executive Editor
AITP developed new chapter roster reports for chapter leaders. Included are formatted reports of current members in alphabetical order, current members in renewal date order, and past members in membership expiration date order. The reports are available via web pages, PDF, Excel file, and CSV file. The data is on the reports is updated nightly.
To access these reports:
- Sign into http://www.aitp.org/ using your username and password.
- If you do not remember your login credentials, use the "Forgot your password?” link to have your credentials emailed to you.
- Hover over "AITP Leaders Only” in the left navigation rail.
- Hover over "Reports, Manuals & Forms”
- Select "Chapter Reports”.
- Select the first link on that page: "Chapter Roster, Renewal, and Expiration Reports (Immediate) – Click here for your report”.
- Select your chapter. There is a drop down list for those who are leaders of multiple chapters (called "groups”).
- Select the report desired:
- Group Roster
- Group Renewal Report
- Group Expiration Report
- Click on "Submit”
- You can then review the web pages or click on the PDF, Excel, or CSV links.
The reports have member name, member ID, contact information, join date, expiration date, and member type (e.g. Pro/Regular Member – 1 Year, Pro/Regular Member – 5 Years, Student Member, etc.).
The Group Roster lists all current members in alphabetical order.
The Group Renewal report lists all current members in renewal date order. Lifetime members are not included in the report.
The Group Expiration report lists past members in membership expiration date order. The data goes back to the beginning of 2010.
Chapter leaders may notice some differences between these reports and the lists of members available through the Group Directory list on a chapter's landing page and the file created by using the Export Group Members option of the Group Admin Options toolbar. Those differences are:
- A member who is late in renewing, but is within 60 days of their membership expiration date, will show up on the Group Directory list and the Export Group Members file as active members. That is a because members who are late in renewing can still log on and renew up to 60 days beyond their membership expiration date.
These new reports use the actual expiration date to determine current vs. expired members. So that same person will be on the new Group Expiration report instead of the Group Roster or Group Renewal reports.
- A "guest member" of a chapter will not be on these new reports, but will show up on the Group Directory list and the Export Group Members file.
Only authorized chapter leaders (called "group administrators” and "group representatives") can access to these reports. If you are a chapter leader and cannot access these reports using the instructions above, then please have the chapter president use the "Contact Us” link at the top of any AITP web portal page to let our site administrator know that you are a chapter leader. Please include the chapter name, your name, and your position in the chapter.
Please use the "Contact Us” link at the top of any AITP web portal page for questions, suggestions, or comments.