meeting online or in person (in south Denver) on Thursday, September 17th, or anytime via recordings.
Join Ray Hutchins, CEO of Denver Cyber Security and Data1Qbitas he provides a fascinating (yes-FASCINATING) explanation of the cyber insurance industry and how you as an IT professional can help the business team make better cyber insurance decisions.
Ray's presentation includes:
* An overview of the cyber insurance industry and its challenges
* Specific recommendations for what to look for in a policy and how to buy it
* How to increase the odds you'll get paid if you have a claim
* How to avoid some "gotchas"
* Some products that can support your cyber insurance decision-making process
Ray Hutchins has been an entrepreneur all his life and has been in the IT business since 2001 and in the cyber security business since 2010. He currently runs Denver Cyber Securityand is raising money for Data1Qbit, a cyber security intelligence gathering operation.
Live broadcast (video) of meeting - via Adobe Connect: