Baltimore and DC Chapters To Hold Joint Meeting June 21
Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Posted by: Ed Rippon, Region 11 Vice-President
Technology Based Learning is Growing; What Will The Future Bring?
Please join the AITP Baltimore and DC Chapters Thursday June 21 for their Joint Dinner Meeting, networking opportunity, delicious meal and keynote speaker. This multi-chapter event is open to the public with a great opportunity for networking.
Top reasons to attend:
Join us early for networking with interesting people to:
Learn more about Technology based learning is growing; what will the future bring?
Meet Sponsors, Members, Non-Members and Students
Click here for a handout.
Dr. Judy Flood will discuss Technology Based Learning Is Growing; What Will The Future Bring?
She will also discuss The Influence of IT on Public Education and How it Will Radically Change the Way People Learn.
Dr. Judy Flood - Executive Director of the Maryland Society for Educational Technology (MSET). The purpose of the MSET (MICCA) Association shall be to promote the improvement of the teaching-learning process through effective computer education program development, to promote the integration of computer application into curricular areas, and to foster and promote excellence in computer utilization in the schools of Maryland.
Sheraton Washington North Hotel
4095 Powder Mill Road
Beltsville, Maryland 20705
6:00: Check-in and social hour
7:00: Dinner is served
Register at either Chapter Website!
AITP Baltimore Chapter: http://www.baltimoreaitp.org/
AITP Washington D.C. Chapter: http://aitpdc.org/
$20 – Members | $30 - Non-Members | $15 – Students
There is a choice of three dinner entrees. Please pick one:
- Chicken Piccata - Sautéed boneless breast of chicken finished with a light lemon Beurre Blanc sauce and capers, OR
- Tri-Color Tortellini - Tri-Colored tortellini stuffed with cheese and sautéed with fresh peas, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes and finished with a rose sauce, OR
- Tilapia and Tomato Caper Salsa - Oven baked tender white fish finished with a zesty tomato caper salsa.
Current Sponsors: Microsoft, Full Visibility, ComCast, Passfaces and Other Sponsors are Welcome!
If companies are interested in being a sponsor for this event, please contact our Treasurer (or email@example.com) via email and provide contact information.
The following represent the sponsorship levels and information:
- $100 will allow (1) a sponsor to receive one meal for one representative, (2) the use of a community information table, and (3) the representative to be introduced during the announcements
- $300 and up will allow (1) a sponsor to receive two meals for two representatives, (2) its own vendor information table, and (3) the representative(s) to be introduced during the announcements