Most Effective IT Team Award - Nominations Due!
Do you have a great IT Team?
Do you know of someone who does?
Have they made a significant impact on the organization?
Do you think an IT Team should be recognized for their exceptional work?
The CompTIA AITP Chicago Chapter’s ‘Most Effective IT Team Award’ recognizes high performing teams that have done an outstanding job of improving the success of their companies’ business. Teams are selected for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Relative performance is used to adjust for company size.
Eligibility & Nomination Process:
Nominations will be accepted via self-nominations or nominations from executive leaders (sponsors). Important note, an AITP representative will follow up with the executive leader of a self-nominating team.
All nominations must be submitted by Saturday, January 5, 2019.
- Nominees do not need to be a member of CompTIA AITP.
- Nominees can be a team consisting of direct reports to the CIO or any IT Team within an organization that has demonstrated high performance.
- The effort covered by their submission MUST be technology driven.
- The effort MUST have generated an “output or “outcome”.
- At least part of the effort MUST have taken place in 2018.
- The organization MUST be within the greater Chicagoland area.
- The nomination MUST be approved by the Executive Leader (sponsor) of the Team.
Nominations are due January 5th. Nominees will be sent applications that need to be submitted by February 2, 2019. Judging will take place between February 5th and February 25th. Selections and notifications will be made on March 1st.
A panel of CIOs, Directors and Senior IT Executives will be the decision makers of the teams who will be chosen as the winners of this award. The awards evaluation process occurs over a 180-day period including the nomination, qualifying, and peer panel evaluation. The winners will be announced at an Awards Dinner at the Metropolitan Club of Chicago on March 4th, 2019.
Nominated teams will be judged and awarded pints on the effectiveness of the following categories:
- Innovation and Team Collaboration (30 pts)
- Organizational Change Management (20 pts)
- Business Value Creation (40 pts)
- Community Service (10 pts)
Winning Teams Receive:
- Team Award
- Individual Awards
- Pre-Paid Credit Card to cover celebration dinner (1st - $350 /2nd - $250/ 3rd - $150)
- Recognition from industry experts and peers.
- Winners will also attend the awards dinner as the guests of the Chicago AITP Chapter.
Past Winners Include:
Illinois Student Assistance Commission, Zurich Services, Nuveen, City of Chicago, Mesirow Financial, Connect Hearing, University of Chicago Medicine, Jenner & Block, USG, Tate & Lyle, Association Management Center, True Value Company, tradeMonster Group, Kraft Foods/Mondelez Int’l, DeVry, Crowe Horwath LLP, Motorola Mobility, Hallmark, Chicago Public Schools, Cardian Learning Group, Options Clearing House, Loyola University, Littelfuse
Please complete the online form or download the nomination form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org . After committee review and acceptance, you will be sent an application. Completed applications are due no later than February 2, 2019. Questions may be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .