AITP Atlanta 2019 Women Leaders in Technology Forum
Crowne Plaza Ravinia
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30346
2019 Women Leaders in Technology ForumAITP Atlanta is thrilled to announce our upcoming 6th Annual Women Leaders in Technology forum. This event has been quickly growing in popularity, second only to our CIO Roundtable (coming up in September.)
This year’s distinguished panelists include:
- Cynthia Curry, Director IoT Smart Cities Ecosystem Expansion, MACoC, Moderator
- Janet Pierce, Vice President Product Development, PrimeRevenue, Panelist
- Diane Walker, Senior Director, Equifax, Panelist
- Rachel Stuve, Managing Director, Golden Seeds, Panelist
We will host some of Atlanta’s top women technology leaders, discussing such questions as:
- What were some of the challenges that you experienced as you progressed through your career and what has been the key to your success?
- What are some strategies that can help women achieve a more prominent role in their organizations?
- What are the things that we can do to get more women involve in IT?
- What are the most significant changes you have seen for women in technology since you started your career?
If you have any topics or questions you’d be interested in addressing at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to get your suggestions added to the discussion list.
Please join us as this event should prove to be another phenomenal discussion with some of Atlanta’s top technology leaders. As per our normal schedule, the event will be held on the 3rd Thursday of the June – the 20th. Networking starts at 5:30 PM and dinner will be served at 6:30 PM followed by announcements. Then, at 6:45 PM, we will kick off the panel discussion!