A+ Virtual Study Series: Networking & Network Troubleshooting (Session 2)
The second session of this 4-part A+ virtual study series, Networking & Network Troubleshooting is on Wednesday, July 17 from 3-5 p.m. Join us to get key insights that will help prepare you for the A+ exam.
This virtual A+ study session will be covering the following:
- Compare and contrast TCP and UDP ports, protocols, and their purposes.
- Compare and contrast common networking hardware devices.
- Given a scenario, install and conﬁgure a basic wired/wireless SOHO network.
- Compare and contrast wireless networking protocols.
- Summarize the properties and purposes of services provided by networked hosts.
- Explain common network conﬁguration concepts.
- Compare and contrast Internet connection types, network types, and their features.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate networking too
|Alton Foster | Presenter
Workforce IT Instructor,
Meridian Community College
A+, Network+, Security+, CTT+, Server+, Project+, Linux+, Cloud Essentials, CCENT, CCNA, LPIC-1, SUSE CLA, C-Tech Instructor - Intro to Telecoms, Copper based Systems & Fiber based Systems
Mr. Foster is the IT certification Instructor for Meridian Community College’s Workforce Development. With his range of certifications he provides local businesses with the training that they want for their employees. He has six years in developing and teaching classes for A+, Network+, Security+, network cabling, and Cisco CCENT and CCNA.
Register to save your spot today!