A+ Virtual Study Series: Hardware & Hardware Troubleshooting (Session 3)
Don't miss the third session of this A+ Virtual Study Session Series, Hardware & Hardware Troubleshooting on Wednesday, July 24 from 3-5 p.m. This is your opportunity to zone in on these specific areas to help you prepare for the A+ exam.
In this session YOU will learn about:
- Basic cable types, their features, and purposes.
- Common connector type and how to identify them.
- Installing RAM types.
- Selecting, installing and configuring storage devices.
- Installing and configuring motherboards, CPUs, and add-on cards.
- Purpose and uses of various peripheral types.
- Get a summarized overview of power supply types and features.
- Selecting and configuring the appropriate components for a custom PC configuration to meet customer specifications or needs.
- Installing and configuring common devices.
- Configuring SOHO multi-function devices/printers, and settings.
- Installing and maintain various print technologies.
And much more!
|Alton Foster | Presenter
Workforce IT Instructor,
Meridian Community College
A+, Network+, Security+, CTT+, Server+, Project+, Linux+, Cloud Essentials, CCENT, CCNA, LPIC-1, SUSE CLA, C-Tech Instructor - Intro to Telecoms, Copper based Systems & Fiber based Systems
Mr. Foster is the IT certification Instructor for Meridian Community College’s Workforce Development. With his range of certifications he provides local businesses with the training that they want for their employees. He has six years in developing and teaching classes for A+, Network+, Security+, network cabling, and Cisco CCENT and CCNA.