AITP Atlanta 13th Annual CIO Roundtable
Crowne Plaza Ravinia
24355 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30346
For more information about this event.
It’s our favorite time of year! AITP Atlanta is hosting our 13th Annual CIO Roundtable Dinner Thursday, September 19th from 5:30pm to 8:00pm at the newly renovated Crowne Plaza Ravinia in Dunwoody. This event is a phenomenal opportunity to network with your peers, meet local Atlanta Technology executives, and gain invaluable insight into to what drives CIO’s. Our discussion topics for the event are kept very high level, as we like to keep this very conversational amongst the panel. Our moderators are seasoned IT professionals themselves and help guide the discussion points. Here are a few examples of topics / questions:
- What do you like best and least about being a CIO today?
- How do you stay current on breakthrough technologies and how do you prioritize or evaluate which vendors are worth talking to?
- AI/ Machine Learning, data lakes, big data, the list goes on. How are you evaluating which projects to invest time in and scoping accordingly?
- Mainframe to Client Server to Cloud……. Speed of change- what do you think is next and how are you planning for it?
- As the first generation of digital natives in the workforce, Millennials enter the corporate world with a different mindset than their Boomer or GenX bosses. How is your organization going about attracting millennial talent, and more importantly, retaining them?
- Communication,” “business acumen,” and “relationship building” are all familiar entries on every “Top IT Leadership Skills” list ever written. What do you see as primary skill sets needed to survive as CIO in today’s environment?
Greg Buckland, CIO, LeasePlan
Jake Elson, CIO, IG Design Group
Alan Sibley, CIO, Coweta County Water Authority
Roy Stubs, CTO, GT Software
Joe Gross, President, CIO Partners (Moderator)
5:30 - 6:00 p.m. Networking
6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Presentation & Dinner